Unless you are a professional bodybuilder or a competitive weightlifter, you probably don’t think too much about wrist wraps when you buy them. Some people that lift for exercise or as a hobby simply buy the first ones they come across at their local sporting goods shop, if they use them at all.
Others buy online, either from brand of athletic equipment that they trust or based upon a recommendation from a forum thread at somewhere like Bodybuilding.com. Some just look up what their favorite athlete wears on his or her hands and then buy it with no qualms whatsoever.
But here’s the thing: those are all terrible ways to choose a wrist wrap. The purpose of your wrist wraps are to prevent your grip from becoming fatigued before the muscles that are being used for shrugs, deadlifts, barbell/dumbbell rows or rack pulls get fatigued. You want to push those muscles to the limit and that means that you need the perfect wrist wrap to protect your grip – and you can’t just choose one arbitrarily.
We have come up with the ten best wrist wraps on the market, so that you can ensure that your grip will last as long as you need it to. Let’s take a look at these and you can decide which one fits your needs best.
|Wrist Wraps by Nordic Lifting||excellent||$$||Click Here!|
|Wrist Wraps + Lifting Straps Bundle||excellent||$$||Click Here!|
|Wrist Wraps by Evolutionize||excellent||$$||Click Here!|
|Wrist Wraps by Rip Toned||excellent||$$||Click Here!|
|Wrist Wraps by WOD Wear||excellent||$||Click Here!|
|Professional Fitness Elastic||excellent||$||Click Here!|
|Schiek Pink Heavy Duty||very good||$||Click Here!|
|HumanX Line Wrist Wraps||very good||$||Click Here!|
|Olympiada Wrist Wraps||very good||$||Click Here!|
|Wrist Wraps by Steel Sweat||very good||$||Click Here!|
1. Wrist Wraps by Nordic Lifting
From Nordic Lifting comes this set of 14” wrist wraps, consisting of a total of four wraps, two different pairs. You will love wrapping your hands with these, which improve your workout no matter if you are powerlifting, circuit training or anything else that requires extra wrist support.
- High-quality wrist wraps that protect you during major workouts
- 3-inch width and a full 14 inches of length
- For both men and woman athletes
- Fits almost any size wrist
- Durable, long-lasting materials
- Comes with 2 pairs total (4 wraps)
- 1 year totally ironclad replacement guarantee
- These wrist wraps have lots of things going for them. They are the perfect size for men and women both, no matter what size their respective hands or wrists are. Plus, they are durable and will last you a long time, and since you get two pairs you’ll always have a backup pair.
- Constant use will make the Velcro wear out fairly quickly, but they are still a great value.
Yes – highly recommended. These are great and they are versatile enough for anyone.
2. Wrist Wraps + Lifting Straps Bundle
This is another fine product from Nordic Lifting, with these quality wrist wraps that will fit both men and women and protect their wrists when they work out.
- Durable cotton construction
- 1-Year replacement warranty
- 2-pairs-in-one: lifting straps and wrist wraps
- Fits both men and women
- This really is a high-quality cotton wrist wrap and the fact that these are designed slightly different so that you can use one for a wrist wrap and the other for a lifting strap is genius. It’s one-size-fits-all and it has a good warranty.
- These straps have elastic support for maximum durability and have neoprene padding so they will be as comfortable as possible.
- Unfortunately, you only have one color choice if you buy these straps. Pink/black is the only option currently offered for these.
Terrific wrist straps that have extra padding that makes them an easy choice – as long as you like pink.
3. Wrist Wraps by Evolutionize
This product cannot be praised enough. With a customer rating of 4.8 stars on average and a total satisfaction percentage (4 stars and up) of 97% this is truly one of the finest wrist wrap products on the market. Nearly 90% of the more than 840 customers who purchased these wrist wraps absolutely loved them and rated them five stars – a perfect score. Let’s talk about the specifications.
- Made from the highest grade nylon
- Tested in the most extreme conditions
- Guaranteed to last for a long time
- 18-inch length (not including the hook/loop)
- Embedded with heavy-duty elastic
- ½ inch thumb loop with a 2” hook
- Satisfaction completely guaranteed
- These are great because they not only give you a little extra bit of room by not counting the loop and hook as part of the 18-inch length, they aren’t too long to be cumbersome. Plus, they are made from some of the highest quality materials available. In addition, the company offers a 100% satisfaction guaranteed refund or exchange.
- A couple people said that their stitching had started to loosen up a little from use, but it was only two out of the 850 or so people that left a review.
These wrist wraps definitely live up to their manufacturer promise and are highly recommended.
4. Wrist Wraps by Rip Toned
This is another great product that has really impressed customers – and of course, that’s why we have placed them on this list of the best of the best. This product once again maintains an average of 4.8 stars after more than 850 reviews with 95% of customers rating these wrist wraps at four stars or higher and 86% giving it a perfect score of five out of five.
- Complete 100% money-back guarantee from the manufacturer
- Comes in six different colors
- 18-inch wrist straps
- Endorsed by Kevin Weiss, the world championship powerlifter who has been on national television dozens of times
- Great for cross fit, MMA, pushups, planks, strength training and power lifting.
- These are great wrist wraps because they are designed to work with all kinds of workouts, and they are made to stand up to the toughest wear-and-tear – even the fierce professional power lifting circuit. They come in six different colors and actually look pretty good on your wrists. Plus, the manufacturer is so confident that you’ll love these straps, they offer a complete 100% money back guarantee.
- The only thing that you really need to be cautious of with these wrist wraps is that they cannot be used on those who have really small wrists. They just won’t support you if you try to use them on super-thin wrists and you will probably have to seek out another size.
The colors are great and these are really stylish. Plus, they have a professional weight lifter actually using them on the circuit and if it’s good enough for Kevin, it’s good enough for us.
5. Wrist Wraps by WOD Wear
These are really good-looking wrist straps and they are obviously high-quality because nearly 95% of the hundreds of customers who bought them rated them at four stars and higher. These straps are one-size-fits-all so men and woman can both use them. They come in a whole bunch of different colors and are quite a bit more stylish than some of the other wraps on this list. Let’s check out the features.
- Very stylish, with the words WOD WEAR in white stencil font
- Comes in about a dozen different colors and styles including peace signs and camo
- Pre-shrunk so they will fit right when you put them on
- Double-bonded and made to a higher standard than most
- Heavy cotton construction with stitching
- Machine washable
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Bundle discounts offered by manufacturer
- So, as you can probably see, these are really great wrist wraps that are not only comfortable and stylish, they are extremely strong and machine washable. You will be able to find a color that fits you among the 12 or so that are offered and they will fit just about any hand size, male or female.
- There is a qualifier included in the specifications – one-size-fits-most instead of one-size-fits-all. That’s because these do not offer support for people who have really thin wrists, so you have to be cautious when using them for the first time if you think you might be at risk.
These are very high-quality wrist wraps that are stylish, comfortable and will last you for many years to come. There is no reason not to go with these, as long as they fit your wrists.
6. Wrist Wraps – Professional Fitness Elastic
These are great not only because they are stylish but also because they are thick and padded and feel amazing when you are trying to lift. Plus this pack doesn’t just contain one pair of wrist wraps – it actually contains two. You have eight great colors to choose from and the price is one of the lowest here so they are good for those on a budget.
- Extra wrist support for all kinds of exercises and sporting events – including powerlifting, weightlifting and more.
- These wraps will fit almost any hand size
- 100% guaranteed – no questions asked money back guarantee
- Bundle discounts from WOD Wear for buying more than one
- These are also WOD WEAR wrist wraps and they look just as good as the other wraps that the company has featured on this list. They come in about six different colors including red, camo and black. Plus, these have a little extra padding and will fit almost anyone.
- These wraps have an almost perfect score with customers, and there doesn’t seem to be any disadvantages to list.
No brainer here. If you have small wrists and you think you might have a problem with some of the other wraps, go ahead and give these a try.
7. Schiek 12″ Pink Heavy Duty Wrist Wraps
These are terrific wraps by Schiek that are made for woman’s hands when they are working out. These 12” wrist wraps are perfect for protecting your wrist when you are working out. Plus, they are constructed of really strong cotton with elastic embedded in them to stretch out properly and they have an impressive 92% satisfaction rating with customers. Let’s check the specs.
- Stylish pink-and-black design
- Closes with wider than normal Hook/loop
- Two wrist wraps included
- Total length of 12 inches
- Width of 3 inches
- Made in the United States of America
- Heavy-duty cotton with elastic construction
- One of the big advantages that these wrist straps have is that they are a little shorter in length than most of the others on this list and they are specifically made for women. What that means is that those who have really thin wrists who would have had a problem with some of the other wraps can have confidence that these will give you the support that you need.
- Of course, the downside of them being made for woman is that they aren’t as versatile as some of the others. However, that seems to be the only disadvantage here.
If you don’t mind wearing pink and you normally have a problem with wrist straps because you have thin wrists, these are the perfect wraps for you.
8. HumanX Line Wrist Wraps
These HumanX wrist wraps are priced as if they are budget wraps, but don’t let that fool you. These are actually fairly durable, not to mention really great-looking. Constructed with heavy-duty nylon and featuring a loop closure, these wrist wraps are perfect for the gym or for competition. Let’s see what these wraps have to offer.
- Thumb loop close style
- 18 inches in length
- Adjustable closure
- Comes in black/red and hot pink/red
- Maximum wrist support if you wrap correctly
- Stylish with the company’s “X” logo on them
- These are pretty great when it comes to style. They are made of strong nylon and feature an adjustable thumb loop closure and with 18 inches in length they will fit just about any wrist. These are good-looking wraps with two strong colors and the price is excellent.
- These definitely are not the most durable wrist wraps that money can buy. They are budget wraps and they won’t last forever. The Velcro and the stitching seem to be the first things to go.
For the price, they are still a really good value and they definitely do protect your wrists while you are working out; so, inexpensive but functional, but not as durable as you’d want them to be. Still recommend.
9. Olympiada 18″ Wrist Wraps
You will love these 18-inch padded wrist straps from Olympiada. They feature thick nylon with the Olympiada logo on them and there are actually seven different colors to choose form. These are heavy-duty wraps that will protect your wrists at whichever exercise or sporting event you choose.
- These have a 100% money back guarantee for manufacturer defects
- Stabilizes and protects your wrist while lifting
- High-quality wraps
- Wraps allow you to adjust them so that they fit perfectly without cutting off circulation
- 20% of proceeds are donated by the company the Save the Children Foundation.
- These are really high-quality wraps that you can count on. You can tell because the company behind these wraps made it quite clear that if there was any sort of manufacturer defect that they would replace or refund. Also, these come in several different colors and a couple of them are actually 4-packs, which are discounted a little bit.
- Pretty much everyone who bought these was really happy and the only negative thing that we could find were a couple of isolated incidents about the Velcro.
10. Wrist Wraps by Steel Sweat
These steel sweat wrist wraps are pretty stylish and comfortable, plus they come in either 24-inch or 18=inch. In addition, they come in a bunch of vibrant colors. They are also really durable with plenty of structural features that will make them last longer and work better, despite having such a low price. Let’s check out the specifications of these wraps.
- You get to choose either 18 inches or 24 inches
- Large thumb loop for fastening
- Heavy double stitching
- Constructed of elastic lined cotton-nylon blend
- Extremely absorbent and helps you sweat less
- One year warranty
- These are really good quality wrist straps and you have a lot of customization when choosing one, including whether you want a 24-inch or 18-inch set of straps and choosing from the available colors like orange, red, blue, yellow and white.
- No complaints on these. Customers had nearly a 100% satisfaction rate.
These are definitely recommended. There are a lot of companies out there that don’t care nearly as much about their customer’s satisfaction as Steel Sweat and you can depend upon these wraps simply because they company is so vocal about making sure you are happy with your purchase.
When it comes to wrist wraps, you need to kind of know what you are looking for. As we have demonstrated here, just because it says one-size-fits-all doesn’t necessarily mean that is the case. But there are some great wrist straps on this list for both men and women and most of the ones listed here will fit anyone, regardless of their gender. You also have other considerations once you find the right size though – like whether you like the color or style, whether they are comfortable and of course, pricing. But you should definitely be able to find the perfect wrist straps form this list.